"Georgia’s Expo for Urban Home and Community Gardening, Farming, Conservation and Recreation"
May 24-26, 2017
May 24th - 26th
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, Lawrenceville GA
Georgia’s premiere expo for urban gardening, farming, conservation and outdoor recreation. Learn from the diverse line up of speakers offering CEU credits, get up close to livestock, play in the dirt of the raised beds, shop for Georgia grown goods at the "Pop-Up Market" or enjoy yummy treats from the organic food trucks! Exhibit booths are still available, showcase your business to over 10,000 attendees by exhibiting — $250 for both days! This expo has been made possible by the following partners:
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO AT THE EXPO!
1. Explore the latest in agricultural equipment technology
2. Learn about growing your garden and how to cook fresh garden to table.
3. Watch the show horses perform and pet small livestock!
4. Take home locally sourced food from the farmers market or enjoy delicious organic Food Truck vendors.
5. Listen to educational speakers sharing their knowledge on gardening, camping, farmers markets, raising small livestock, sustainabilty practices and more!
*Hear from Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black, Georgia Garderner, Walter Reeves, State Conservationist Terrance Rudolph and more!
**CEU Credits are available
Georgia Department of Agriculture
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission
GA EPD- Game and Wildlife Division
Georgia Forestry Commission
Georgia Farmers Market Association
SARA, University of Georgia
TAG, Global Growers
Athens Land & Trust
Thanks to Our Partners